Keto lunches on the go
Planning healthy snacks and meals on the go can indeed pose a challenge. Often, we may find ourselves stuck on what to choose and this can leave us hungry and unsatisfied or result in us eating something we wish we hadn't. So, to help you out we have put together a few ideas for keto lunches on the go, that you can incorporate into a busy working day. Simply pick your favourites and batch-prepare them in handy Tupperware tubs, ready for the week ahead!
Grilled Artichoke & Pesto Keto Plate (v)
- Simply arrange all of the ingredients on a plate except for the lemon and olive oil.
- Drizzle the plate with olive oil and squeeze the lemon juice over the salad then enjoy!
Cold Meat, Spinach & Smoked Cheese Keto Plate
- Hard boil an egg for 8 minutes in a pan of boiling water.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry off the courgette rounds for a few minutes on each side.
- Peel the hardboiled egg and slice in half.
- Serve the egg and fried courgette alongside the gherkins, parma ham, smoked and cheddar cheese and spinach.
No Cook Veggie Keto Plate (v)
- Simply arrange the ingredients on a plate and enjoy!
Prawn & Pumpkin Seed Keto Plate
- Heat a griddle pan and cook the courgette slices and halloumi for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In another frying pan heat the butter and cook the king prawns for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve the griddled courgette, halloumi and prawns alongside the other ingredients, dividing between two plates.
Protein Punching Keto Plate
- Hard boil the eggs for 8 minutes in a pan of boiling water.
- Leave to cool, then peel the hardboiled eggs and slice in half.
- Serve the eggs alongside all of the other ingredients then enjoy!